Puppy in need of a home

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Hi all,

A tourist couple found a little black puppy in the ditch. She is about one month old. They named her Verona and are paying for her to have all her shots, deworming, bath, etc. I am helping them look for a new home for her as they cannot take her with them. I will keep her temporarily, but cannot keep her because I don't have room. Would love her to have a home in Canada, the US or the DR. Please let me know asap if you know anyone that can take her. Thanks! I don't know how to add a picture, but if you PM me with your e-mail address I can send one.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Here is the pic of Verona - she is currently in the Punta Cana/ Bavaro area but can be transported to anyone who can offer her a kind, loving home.

14b2sfo.jpg

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
A quick update. She is doing really well, super sweet and has lots of energy. She mostly sleeps all day while I'm at work and doesn't get into anything. She also goes to the bathroom outside or on her puppy training pads. She is very smart, and is learning to sit. Someone must be able to provide her with a loving home...she will make a fantastic companion :)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
A quick update. She is doing really well, super sweet and has lots of energy. She mostly sleeps all day while I'm at work and doesn't get into anything. She also goes to the bathroom outside or on her puppy training pads. She is very smart, and is learning to sit. Someone must be able to provide her with a loving home...she will make a fantastic companion :)

A cute pup that will love and protect her new family no doubt - please can someone give her a loving home?

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Great news everyone, Verona went to her new home today!! I'm sad, but happy that she will have a new loving home.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Wonderful news, I wish her well in her future and hope she has a good one. Well done to you, and super fast work, best way, you are due bucket fulls of good Karma!