I predict that not one moto-concho cowboy will be arrested !

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
''COE unveil Easter Week safety plans
The Emergency Operations Center (COE) announced their "Holy Week Operational Plan: For your security and values 2012" yesterday, Monday, 2 April and it is a massive effort. According to COE director General Juan Manuel Mendez, some 35,000 people will be mobilized in an attempt to keep accidents down.'' DR1.---:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Surprise me, and say something positive about the DR. Aside from the cheap hookers.

BelgianK

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
an expat german, on the back of a motoconcho, was scooped up by an unidentified car... killed instantly

German dead on the spot, motoconcho in hospital with severe head injuries...

Car decided to continue on its journey....

So, Papa Benito... who exactly is the sick mtf?????

BelgianK

Librarian22

Apr 1, 2012
Surprise me, and say something positive about the DR. Aside from the cheap hookers.

BelgianK

Besides I live in New Jersey and I'm sure one could find "cheap" hookers in many places here and everywhere else around the world as long as the women are poor enough and can find disgusting men like yourself who have not much option in that department. ugh.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
If you think that the DR is so horrible, you shouldn't be there.

Librarian, I was referring to Papa Benito, not myself. He is the one who is constantly complaining about the DR.

I live here, with my Belgian wife, and I love it here.

BelgianK

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
As expected, I read where many moto-conchos died. I saw one dead near La Union. Tragic! I witnessed no arrests all weekend. The facts are not negative Belgi !

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
As expected, I read where many moto-conchos died. I saw one dead near La Union. Tragic! I witnessed no arrests all weekend. The facts are not negative Belgi !

so, the one you mention was the motoconcho with the German real estate agent on the back, and they were scooped up by a large jepeta, who did not stop.

Can you please explain me why they should have arrested the motoconcho guy? He did not flee the scene! Which would have been difficult as he had several skull fractures.

BelgianK

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
so, the one you mention was the motoconcho with the German real estate agent on the back, and they were scooped up by a large jepeta, who did not stop.

Can you please explain me why they should have arrested the motoconcho guy? He did not flee the scene! Which would have been difficult as he had several skull fractures.
The man dead at the side of the road appeared to be Dominican. You seem to be a very confused man with strange agenda!
BelgianK

The man dead at the side of the road appeared to be Dominican. You seem to be a very confused man with strange agenda!