Easter Sunday Service

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite you all to New Life Church at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday morning for a wonderful Easter service. It is an English speaking service, but of course, we are open to whomever would like to come. We people who speak many different languages there on any given Sunday. There will be lots of good music, friendly people, and solid Bible teaching. Afterwords we have refreshments and a time to visit and get to know each other better. Chances are you already have friends that attend! I hope to see you there. Have a safe and blessed Semana Santa,

Corey

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
hello everyone,

i'd like to invite you all to new life church at 11:00 a.m. On sunday morning for a wonderful easter service. It is an english speaking service, but of course, we are open to whomever would like to come. We people who speak many different languages there on any given sunday. There will be lots of good music, friendly people, and solid bible teaching. Afterwords we have refreshments and a time to visit and get to know each other better. Chances are you already have friends that attend! I hope to see you there. Have a safe and blessed semana santa,

corey

where are you?