Favorite campos

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
I live in NY(obviously by the screen name),so I get to interact with both,cibaenos and surenos,and both swear by their campos respectively.With that said, what are some of the dr1ers' favorite campos??? My grandma leaves in San juan de la maguana.Last time I was there was 12 years ago,and it was pretty dead and "dry",I'm assuming it hasn't changed.How about that that legendary "San Jose de la Mata" I keep hearing about??

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
SAJOMA has the greatest campos, rivers, food, I could keep going lol Musica tipica all over the place. It is a very clean town.

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
I've always enjoyed San Jose De Ocoa. It has some great rural areas, where the mountains are breathtaking. Also while this doesn't apply to you as your forum name indicates you're not looking for girls, but the few times I've been there I've seen nothing but drop dead gorgeous girls walking around. That certainly doesn't hurt it's case.

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
I've always enjoyed San Jose De Ocoa. It has some great rural areas, where the mountains are breathtaking. Also while this doesn't apply to you as your forum name indicates you're not looking for girls, but the few times I've been there I've seen nothing but drop dead gorgeous girls walking around. That certainly doesn't hurt it's case.

That is why you want to move down there... Tired of the porky girls here in the states lol???