Cabrera to SDQ airport?

Kenneth Nicholson

Apr 6, 2012
So i am picking up a friend from the airport in santo domingo. however my spanish is bad. I need help getting to the airport in santo domingo from cabrera. I know how to get a Caribe Tours bus from my town to santo domingo, however i hear the bus does not take me to the airport and ill have to get a taxi to the airport. But with bad spanish how can i get a taxi when the caribe tours bus drops me off in santo domingo? Are there any easier alternatives to this method with someone who has little spanish?

Thanks in advance.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Taxi drivers all know enough pidgeon English to understand you want to go to airport. Take a paper to write a negotiated price on so you don't confuse numbers. If I were you I would go as far as Caribe tours in SD and tell your friend to take a taxi from the airport to meet you. No sense in your wasting taxi fare from Caribe Tours to SDQ.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
So i am picking up a friend from the airport in santo domingo. however my spanish is bad. I need help getting to the airport in santo domingo from cabrera. I know how to get a Caribe Tours bus from my town to santo domingo, however i hear the bus does not take me to the airport and ill have to get a taxi to the airport. But with bad spanish how can i get a taxi when the caribe tours bus drops me off in santo domingo? Are there any easier alternatives to this method with someone who has little spanish?

Thanks in advance.

Apolo Taxi has been good to me. (809) 537-0000 I don't know if they speak English, but you don't need to speak very well: Quiero taxi desde Caribe tours al aeropuerto. Cuantos dolares? Or you could have a friend who speaks Spanish call for you. Every time I've used them the driver arrived knowing the price agreed upon over the phone, with no funny business. Always best to check before you get in though.

Kenneth Nicholson

Apr 6, 2012
Apolo Taxi has been good to me. (809) 537-0000 I don't know if they speak English, but you don't need to speak very well: Quiero taxi desde Caribe tours al aeropuerto. Cuantos dolares? Or you could have a friend who speaks Spanish call for you. Every time I've used them the driver arrived knowing the price agreed upon over the phone, with no funny business. Always best to check before you get in though.

Thank you so much for this!