Getting from STI to Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Caribe Tours has a bus at 8:45, Metro at 9:15. The Santiago terminals of the two are practically side by side

The Caribe Tours bus will make a stop at a second terminal in Santiago on the way out of the city, so the difference in arrival time is not as great as the difference in departure time.

Metro stop in Sosua is the Texaco station. Caribe Tour's terminal is in Charamicos so you will need transportation from there to Sosua.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Depends on how much luggage you have. You know the lingo, you know the country, so you could go to La Rotonda and take Javilla to POP...at 6 in the morning and a guagua from there to Sos?a...

I will check out their scheds for you and send you a PM or post it here...

HB

You do know that you can get good breakfasts over at the Supermercado Central, right? Just past the underpass? So you could arrive there, have breakfast and wait until Metro was ready to take you....OR you could "go Dominican" over at the Javilla station and get there a couple of hours earlier, I would guess...

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
I was on the flight that arrived at 2am once and this guy asked me if I knew of a taxi that would go to Sosua at that hour. I told him that he was nuts and should that he should get a cabana for a few hours or go hang out at a 24 hour restaurant until the sun comes out... That road is too dark and you do not know who will be waiting for you on the next turn.