Cable de Norte SUCKS...again

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
well this time only somewhat but anyway... No sound on CBS for 2 days... only me? It would be fun to watch and HEAR the last round of US Masters. I guess Kahuna is too busy with the Semana Santa- celebrations... hmmm

Jan 17, 2009
It more than sucks. I would rather pay more for cable service and have better service. Last week, Fox was "no autorizado" for several day. Did you try the audio in your control, to switch from right, left and stereo? If you see the picture, it may be that your audio is not set correctly for CBS.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
It more than sucks. I would rather pay more for cable service and have better service. Last week, Fox was "no autorizado" for several day. Did you try the audio in your control, to switch from right, left and stereo? If you see the picture, it may be that your audio is not set correctly for CBS.

All other channels have sound and CBS had sound earlier this week... So you say you have sound on CBS? Channel 168...

Not really understanding " it may be that your audio is not set correctly for CBS."... separate settings for different channels?

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003

Thank you now it works!! It was set on "right" for whatever reason... it seems like thats default on mine... hmm but weird that all other channels worked... anyway Thank you again! :)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I am planning on getting a contract with them tomorrow. Can someone give some info about the cost, and the packages?

Thanks,

BelgianK

Jan 17, 2009
Thank you now it works!! It was set on "right" for whatever reason... it seems like thats default on mine... hmm but weird that all other channels worked... anyway Thank you again! :)

It happens, thats why I mentioned it. Some channels are set to right, other left, or stereo.