Italian found dead

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I can't imagine he was a wedding planner, but I think Donp is a great broadcaster, it must be hell living inside his head, but it keeps us updated on the body count.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm having another brain fart, the last 2 posts have gone straight over my head, I think I need to put the computer down.

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
I don't see anything funny or amusing about this murder. Those of us who live in the community are very saddened and disheartened to know that two murders have occurred in our small pueblo in less than a week. The first happened in parke central, a crime of passion, stabbed twice then slit his throat. One can only speculate that some crack and alcohol was mixed in with the passion. Three days later the Italian guy, a local resident, gets murdered, apparently stabbed to death, although the circumstances are not yet clear. Maybe in the big city this is everyday stuff but not here. Its the talk of the town and very sad news indeed.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I don't see anything funny or amusing about this murder. Those of us who live in the community are very saddened and disheartened to know that two murders have occurred in our small pueblo in less than a week. The first happened in parke central, a crime of passion, stabbed twice then slit his throat. One can only speculate that some crack and alcohol was mixed in with the passion. Three days later the Italian guy, a local resident, gets murdered, apparently stabbed to death, although the circumstances are not yet clear. Maybe in the big city this is everyday stuff but not here. Its the talk of the town and very sad news indeed.

They weren't making fun of the murder but rather of the fact that DonP tends to be the first one to report on deaths which could be viewed as a slightly morbid passtime... Very sad about what's been going on in our area.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Three days later the Italian guy, a local resident, gets murdered, apparently stabbed to death, although the circumstances are not yet clear. Maybe in the big city this is everyday stuff but not here. Its the talk of the town and very sad news indeed.

I think the article says it all as from what I understand. The Italian guy had an argument with his murderer, he tried to leave with his girlfriend and on his way was stabbed in the back, and then his throat slit. Bystanders grabbed the murderer and detained him. I think the circumstances are alcohol, unless the article has been updated or I am reading it wrong.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Yes, you were.

There were two murders.
One victim was a Dominican (32)
En el parque de Cabrera: Lo degollaron y luego lo perforaron a pu?aladas

..... and the other, a long time (25 years) resident, an Italian man (72) who also owned a small hotel in town.

Aprensan haitianos por asesinato de ciudadano italiano tenia hotel en Cabrera

donP

No, I was aware there were two, but got nationality mixed up for some reason. I thought the Dominican killed while out with his girl was Italian for some reason. Still a pi$$y way to go out, young and trying to have night out with your girl should not result in this, sad, alcohol!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Another Incident in Cabrera

According to a police report (SFdM) an American architect (59) was stabbed and severely injured in the early hours of Wednesday when two individuals were trying to invade his house.

donP

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
The Dominicano killed was my husband's cousin. He was not 32 but only 25. The EX partner of the girl he had started dating got ****ed off because he was dating her and killed him. Jhonathan was a very quite, sweet, kind young man that walked away from conflict. He did not deserve to die this way. I was in the DR when this happened and attended the funeral. This family remains hopeful that the killer will spend his time in jail but knowing the justice system who knows.