Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where to buy MICHELIN ENERGY LX4 235/65/16 tires?

Hi folks!
    So its time to change tires and im looking for specific tires which are MICHELIN ENERGY LX4 235/65/16, i have Honda Odyssey Touring. Anyone has ideas where to look for them? I can go as far as to Santiago, but better not farther then PP.
    Thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask the guy that they sold snow tires to!!! I aint kiddin...be careful!!!!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

They might be special order... try PriceSmart.

Isn't there a big tire dealer in POP?

Even if you find them in SDQ, they'll ship them to you by Caribe Tours

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaRabbit View Post
    Hi folks!
    So its time to change tires and im looking for specific tires which are MICHELIN ENERGY LX4 235/65/16, i have Honda Odyssey Touring.
    I know that MICHELIN ENERGY LX4's are OEM on the Odyssey, but why not buy summer (vs all- season) tires for the DR.

It is best not to run all-season/winter tires in the warm weather because the cooler season compound is softer, as it is made for lower temps, and thus will wear out more quickly. Save your $ and all-seasons for the winter. Additionally, you may realize 1-3 mpg better fuel efficiency/performance with summer rubber. My two cents...

5. Likes windeguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go to MAU on Bartolomé Colón Avenue in Santiago (Manuel Arsenio Ureña) and buy Hankook tires. They have always given me some of the best ever service in this country. And they are a lot less expensive than Michelins.

The Michelin dealer is METRO, yeah, the bus company people.

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hankook ( or any other Asian company) are superior quality tires at competitive prices.

Go to Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels to get tire fittings and tire suggestions and go from there.
    You can always ship into here by mudanza.

8. Likes tmnyc liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I would go to MAU on Bartolomé Colón Avenue in Santiago (Manuel Arsenio Ureña) and buy Hankook tires. They have always given me some of the best ever service in this country. And they are a lot less expensive than Michelins. HB

JR, you can try Optimo H727, they are Hankooks- this model comes in your size. Even though they are "All-Season tires", this particular model has received excellent ratings and are priced competitively

10. Likes JessicaRabbit liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hankooks are a favorite of the F-M crowd.... excellent value

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is my car was originally equipped with PAX system.... I dont think i can find those tires here and they are super expensive. I dont even know if i can put on regular tires without having issues in the future. This is my first car so im kinda new to all this car care world.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Hankook ( or any other Asian company) are superior quality tires at competitive prices.

Go to Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels to get tire fittings and tire suggestions and go from there.
    You can always ship into here by mudanza.
    I cannot stress it enough to you.....
    Let tire Rack do the work for you.

Just go to the site and enter your particulars... tires will be suggetsed to match EVERYTHING about your car.

Its not hard Ms Rabbit and you'll have options.

Then call AWILDA for delivery - or buy here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast