Redkin Brand hair color in DR?

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Anybody know a hairdresser who works with Redkin color? Pretty common in the USA, but so far no luck here.

Ladies understand already. But you guys may need to be told; this is serious!!:eek:

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Where are you located? The hairdresser (Dominican) I go to has Redken available. Her daughter works for the company. I am in Puerto Plata.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a hairdresser here in magnos spa works with redken, variety of products. costambar, puerto plata.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
This is great. I am in Cabarete! I have the "formula" from my USA hairdresser using Redkin. I would love having someone here to do it for me.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
a hairdresser here in magnos spa works with redken, variety of products. costambar, puerto plata.
can you pm me with details; i don't go to Puerto Plata much, but will for this! Is the hairdresser pretty good with color I hope!

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Where are you located? The hairdresser (Dominican) I go to has Redken available. Her daughter works for the company. I am in Puerto Plata.
Well, I am not Dominican, but if she can work with just regular hair and understands it, I would be willing to try. Color is tricky, can she do foils?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
She does my hair and it is always fine. I don't know about foils, however. She is in Puerto Plata, near the courthouse.