I Need 2br Apartment for rent ?

john786

Apr 11, 2012
hello everyone, i am looking for a 2 bed room apartment in santo domingo ? if anyone can help me to find a good location apartment than please help me or reply me back. it is better if the apartment have picture also..

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
First.. perhaps the mods can move this to the SD thread?

Then.. could you tell us what you are going to be doing so that we can help you find a good location? By that I mean, if you ae working somewhere , then a place close to your office. If you have kids, a place close to their school. If you are retired, a place close to the library.. stuff like that.. Also an idea of your price range ? It is not so easy to find an apartment here. Most require that you have a Dominican who will co sign the lease for you. (but never mind, we have a lovely Dominican here, named Picardo, who will certainly help you out //inside joke.. you are not expected to understand.. I write for my own amusement)

anyway.. welcome to DR1

and we will try to help

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
Can't this site make a sticky topic, I mean after seeing at least 2 topics a week like these.. one should think it would be a smart idea to put all the inf. in a sticky topic.

To answer your question:

Vacation rentals, private rooms, sublets by the night - Accommodations on Airbnb

craigslist: dominican republic classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Santo Domingo Caribbean Apartments, Sublets Houses for Rent at Sublet.com

eMarket.do

La Pulga Virtual - Pagina Principal

Bienvenidos a MercadoLibre

If all the above doesn't work out for you, hit the streets of Santo Domingo.. get yourself some nice walking shoes and whenever you see a sign that is saying "AQUILA" you call that number.