My son needs to get to Punta Cana today..a little help please

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My son needs to get to Punta Cana please.

I know about Parque Enriquillo and so forth. The deal is, what time does the latest bus leave for Punta Cana?

We are having a family "comelonga" today featuring Chinese: Chou Fan , Gai Choy Guy Lon; See Chuen Hai and something that we call Hot Chicken Wings..Chinese style...

So I need to know how late he can leave Santiago to get to SDQ to catch a later bus out to Punta Cana.

Hurry up please, I am in the kitchen!!

Many thanks,

HB

Last edited by a moderator:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There is a bus station close to the main Caribetours station that has buses leaving every 15 min. to PC up until evening according to my friend.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That was supposed to be " My son...." I hope I did not confuse any of you. JEJEJE

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
HB, I replied to you via e-mail but here is the text for general reference.

The direct bus - Expreso Bavaro - leaves the main office at Sanchez Ramirez/Maximo Gomez at 4pm. It stops at Parque Enriquillo about 15 mins later, depending on traffic.

However, there are later buses that leave from Parque Enriquillo to Higuey (every 20 mins), where you can get a guagua to Punta Cana (also about every 20 mins), bearing in mind that the last guagua for Punta Cana probably leaves Higuey at about 9pm, so it would be risky to take the Parque Enriquillo - Higuey bus any later than 5:00. The last stop in Higuey is directly opposite the Sitrabapu guagua terminal.

But, unless you have no option, you may as well get the Expreso Bavaro at 4. This bus leaves you at Cruce de Ver?n, while the earlier one at 3pm goes all the way to Punta Cana Village and to the airport.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you one and all. I think that with the menu, the delay is departure will require that the older boy take the younger one to Punta Cana!! Oh well...

Manythanks...

HB