39000 pesos

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter1975

Apr 14, 2012
Hello everyone I am new here to this forum.I have read a lot of threads here about the dominican republic.I am thinking about moving there in the future.I do have a question to ask and I hope that someone will reply.I have been sending support to my fiance there in the amount of about 39000 pesos a month.From what I have read here that 39000 pesos a month in Santiago is a whole lot of money even in the best of neighborhoods.I would like to know if I am sending way to much money to her??

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
From what I have read here that 39000 pesos a month in Santiago is a whole lot of money even in the best of neighborhoods.

In the best of neighborhoods, 39000 pesos doesn't cover the monthly entertainment budget.
That said, there are a lot of college graduates working 40+ hour weeks for 16-20,000 pesos a month.

If you are so little aware of DR to understand how far money goes, let me tell you a little story that unfolded recently. My knowledge of the situation is from the girl's side of the story.
Dominican girl living here, New York resident older Dominican guy. In 'love', engaged for a couple years to be married, marriage scheduled last month. He's been sending her money monthly. 1 week before the wedding, she says she doesn't want to get married. No reason given to him. Of course, the real reason is she has a cute boyfriend her own age in town who she's truly in love with. Both families went crazy "you have to get married, blah blah blah". After all the drama, she did marry the guy. He'll be back in NYC continuing to send money to his now wife while she's spending it with her local boyfriend - oh yes, they're still seeing each other and he's well aware of the now husband. If her visa application ever goes through, she'll then have to calculate whether it's worth going to NYC & divorcing there and coming back with her share of the loot, or just giving up the gravy train and staying with her real love. Of course, the husband and his family have no clue about the local boyfriend.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If you aren't the dumbest guy,assuming your post is for real, I ever heard of,you are in second place!
Are you older than her,whiter than her,richer than her?
Have you been to her house?
Is it a "Dump"???
Did you meet her "On Line",or in a bar here?
Did you have sex the first time you met her?
Does she have fancy false fingernails?
Does she speak English?..."NO!"
Does she have a visa for the USA??? I KNOW the answer to that one!
Who came up with THAT figure??? NEED I ASK????
There is no fool,like an old fool,except a young fool!
You HAVE to be one of the above!!!
I also know that you will continue to send the money,because the SEX is worth it!
As long as you can afford the money,and NEVER mistake the sex for love,and NEVER EVER talk of marriage,or take her word that the BABY that comes along is your,without a USA DNA test,
ENJOY!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hello everyone I am new here to this forum.I have read a lot of threads here about the dominican republic.I am thinking about moving there in the future.I do have a question to ask and I hope that someone will reply.I have been sending support to my fiance there in the amount of about 39000 pesos a month.From what I have read here that 39000 pesos a month in Santiago is a whole lot of money even in the best of neighborhoods.I would like to know if I am sending way to much money to her??

I would like to know how often you go to the DR to spend time with her. If it is not often, I would like to apply for the job. I will be in Santiago in August, sexy as hell, and I speak English (but I'll give you Spanish only, if thats what you like). But I would have to up the support to 40,000RD....I just hate uneven numbers.

Phone sex will be extra, of course.

SHALENA

I am sitting here trying to figure out how often I have to return to the states to work in order to live decently in Santiago and now I am really considering putting up a profile on one of those internet "Find a Dominican girl" sites.
I'll only accept the oldest, whitest, richest Americans who can only come to DR once a year. :)

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
SK........Think outside the box...

So old he can't travel and will to 'import' you to the US for your companionship.

One stone, two birds - free trip to the US.
Hassle free life in STI.

Phone sex can be free under this scenario......

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
SK........Think outside the box...

So old he can't travel and will to 'import' you to the US for your companionship.

One stone, two birds - free trip to the US.
Hassle free life in STI.

Phone sex can be free under this scenario......

I like it! But it will have to be only 1 import per year. The key is to get paid with doing very little "work"

SHALENA

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
K

Make it an even 40K
She will let you know when she runs out.:squareeye

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Look, you are probably 36 years old (and that is very young to start this lark, you will be bankrupt and broken hearted by the time you are 38 at this rate) and you are sending money to a country you have never even visited before (or you would know how much money that is). Are you mental?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I'll only accept the oldest, whitest, richest Americans who can only come to DR once a year. :)

I have 1 day open in mid-September,
4 days open in October (Non-consecutive)
and 7 days in December (Also Non-consecutive).

Your payment will arrive by Dominican Postal the day following our one night stand!

Trst me!

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
SHALENA - Call me! I can't offer 39K pesos, but how about some pizarelli and lingerie from La Sirena? Just send me your size! :)

Original Poster - take heed of everyone's advice, life's lessons can be costly at times :(

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
If this chic is this good online she must be making a fortune taking into consideration how much she is taking from her other overseas investors, bloody good work Miss, a true professional.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Assuming this is not some troll/sock puppet type bait post, I will try to answer your question honestly.

If you are making millions of dollars, and she's extremely hot, then it might suffice.

Under normal circumstances, its a lot of money here. For a Dominican, this is a pretty good salary, 3 times more than a secretary makes. But you are training your fiance and future divorcee to receive a lot of money for doing nothing. And she will go through with the marriage because the paycheck will rise after the divorce.

Dominicans are experts at taking advantage of foreigners, there is about a 95% chance that you are being conned. If you met her outside the DR, your chance is a bit better. If she has no visa to travel to Europe or US, you probably have a 99% chance of being scammed. It might not seem like that now, but spend some time here, and you will see the light.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Assuming this is not some troll/sock puppet type bait post, I will try to answer your question honestly.

If you are making millions of dollars, and she's extremely hot, then it might suffice.

Under normal circumstances, its a lot of money here. For a Dominican, this is a pretty good salary, 3 times more than a secretary makes. But you are training your fiance and future divorcee to receive a lot of money for doing nothing. And she will go through with the marriage because the paycheck will rise after the divorce.

Dominicans are experts at taking advantage of foreigners, there is about a 95% chance that you are being conned. If you met her outside the DR, your chance is a bit better. If she has no visa to travel to Europe or US, you probably have a 99% chance of being scammed. It might not seem like that now, but spend some time here, and you will see the light.

conchman, i see your bet, and i raise you. i say 99%. on the 99% chance, i make it 100%

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
I would like to know how often you go to the DR to spend time with her. If it is not often, I would like to apply for the job. I will be in Santiago in August, sexy as hell, and I speak English (but I'll give you Spanish only, if thats what you like). But I would have to up the support to 40,000RD....I just hate uneven numbers.

Phone sex will be extra, of course.

SHALENA

I am sitting here trying to figure out how often I have to return to the states to work in order to live decently in Santiago and now I am really considering putting up a profile on one of those internet "Find a Dominican girl" sites.

Shaleeena,
I would like to formally apply and I will send you 50,000 pesos per month......
RV

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
To the poster:
My Children have about 80+ aunts and uncles and NO Ten of them combined make 39,000 pesos per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.