Approximate Cost of DRIVER

latitude19

May 29, 2011
A friend of mine has been thinking about buying a car here. He does not speak a speck of Spanish, and is worried about that. Others out there that don't speak much Spanish and drive here?? What has been your experience??

He may want to hire a driver. Can someone please note the approx. price of this. thanks, tom

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hey,if 15 million "Latinos" in the USA can drive without being able to speak "English/Americano",why can't he drive here????
"Tit For Tat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCC

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
"Tit For Tat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCC

I've been in possession of a 2 large boxes of Tats seems like forever.........
Now I know what they're good for........Criss, where can I exchange, I'm not fussy....
Hope they aren't moldy.......

B in Santiago

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You don't need to speak Spanish to drive here. Check prices online to get an idea of cost and never accept the first price they give you. Make sure the matricula is original too.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a montly wages for a driver would be about 10.000 pesos a month. make sure the driver actually has a valid license :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"WAY" I have absolutely no interest in your "TATS",HOWEVER,......if you have a box of "Nice Tits",please "PM" me.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

latitude19

May 29, 2011
The problem with driving here is (unlike the US):

1.) Bribes
2.) Family retribution
3.) Craaaazy drivers
4.) Too many good looking women that distract attention

It is a definite liabaility not speaking the language. Xtremely different from driving in US.

Hey,if 15 million "Latinos" in the USA can drive without being able to speak "English/Americano",why can't he drive here????
"Tit For Tat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCC