Where to buy new or used refrigerator?

bellakins

May 31, 2008
can anyone offer advice on where to buy a small/ medium sized refrigerator? @ Cabarete or nearby...

ssarkas

Oct 9, 2007
just bought one. a mabe brand in nagua at electrodomesticos mariluz for 18000. a little far for you but it might give you an idea of price.

ssarkas

Oct 9, 2007
medium size ,white ,two door. had single door for less $ but seemed of less quality. good luck

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
How about you peruse the Clasificados of the Listin Diario??? they have a lot of used stuff there. But most likely POP or Santiago would be your place.
A new one from Lama or PriceSmart or Sirena would be possible....even Ochoa...

Check 'em out!

HB

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
The ferreteria in Cabarete going out of town towards Sosua has a good selection of appliances. We have bought several appliances there after looking in Pop and Santiago. Furniture and appliances are in a separate room at the back of the store. It is on the left hand side of the road.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
The ferreteria in Cabarete going out of town towards Sosua has a good selection of appliances. We have bought several appliances there after looking in Pop and Santiago. Furniture and appliances are in a separate room at the back of the store. It is on the left hand side of the road.

The place is called Linares, beside Plaza Luna in Cabarete

bellakins

May 31, 2008
After checking around, Linares offered the best deal plus free delivery. Very expensive compared to the US, but that is the
True for all quality appliances here in the DR. We decided on a larger model for $21,000RD (@$550).

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
went for an appliance to Gonzales in POP, fantastic service, 1 year warranty on paper, and they went below the prices in Sosua and Cabarete.

For me the decision maker was the fact that they knew how to demonstrate the appliance....

BelgianK

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
if you are interested in a used one imported from the US, there is a little store in Puerto Plata, located almost across the University UTESA. I went there once and honestly i was impressed by the quality!