Weather in Las Terrenas - end of April

cohiba77

Apr 19, 2012
Hi everybody,

I'll be in Las Terrenas the last week of April and I'm quite worried about weather forecast with 7 days rainy period?

Have you got (maybe locally) any more information about it?

May I have to expect full rainy days or quick and isolated showers?

Many thanks for your feedback.

C

cohiba77

Apr 19, 2012
Thanks donP , mountainannie ,

I just was wondering what's the weather like now in LT and maybe if you have local forecast. That's it.

I don't pretend you to have the crystal ball but only to know what do you see outside the windows in the recent days :) and maybe what's you think it will be by next days.

I hope in any case to enjoy the beautiful place I expect to visit.

C

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
It is very few days in the year that there are not long periods of sunshine. Actually the rain here is very beautiful. Waving palm leaves to their own special rhythm, rolling waves in a rainstorm, droplets of rain on the beautiful tropical foliage, swimming in a nice warm pool with a vista of the raindrops hitting the water. Somehow when the rain stops there is a chorus of birdsong. After rainfalls the waterfalls at El Limon are spectacular.
Have a good visit.

pi2

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Good at this time

I just was wondering what's the weather like now in LT ....

At 1542 hrs local time, at altitude 304 m MSL:
5/8 clouds at 5000 ft, temp. 26 degrees Celsius, RH 72 %, 763 mb falling, no precipitation today....

Outlook >>>>> crystal ball

donP

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
It is very few days in the year that there are not long periods of sunshine. Actually the rain here is very beautiful. Waving palm leaves to their own special rhythm, rolling waves in a rainstorm, droplets of rain on the beautiful tropical foliage, swimming in a nice warm pool with a vista of the raindrops hitting the water. Somehow when the rain stops there is a chorus of birdsong. After rainfalls the waterfalls at El Limon are spectacular.
Have a good visit.

pi2

What birds? All I could hear is the ATV's muffler.