gas fraud

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
how do you contact LIDACON,when you know of a gas company ripping off consumers.
Is there a phone number or address here to visiit?
bob

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Why?????"
I contacted them about my 15,000 peso elecctric bills.
They sent out a "Team of Experts",wrote down every piece of electric using "Anything" in my house,then sent a report saying that my "Consumption" was "Normal"!
I guess somebody has to pay for the people who pay "Nada"!
CCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
"Why?????"
I contacted them about my 15,000 peso elecctric bills.
They sent out a "Team of Experts",wrote down every piece of electric using "Anything" in my house,then sent a report saying that my "Consumption" was "Normal"!
I guess somebody has to pay for the people who pay "Nada"!
CCCCCCCCCCCC
If you would have not so new conventional air conditioners (which you often 'forget' to switch off, an older fridge, two or three big plasma screens and several halogen lamps 15,000 is normal.

Why do you think everything and everyone in DR is trying to steal from you? You look like the immigrants in my country:Complaining about the culture and society but no one leaves.

If I recall well you have many years living in DR, but it seems you never adapted.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JD",you HAVE them,but do you ever USE them??????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I just had the "On/Off Switch" for the hot water heater moved fro the second floor,outside a bathroom,to an outlet next to my bed on the first floor!
NOW LETS SEE EM LEAVE IT "ON" all night loooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC