Moderator why???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantana

Mar 25, 2012
I am just wondering why the moderators on this site refuse to post my threads!! Every post I have written is inciteful and very important to me, yet they never get posted. I have never written anything obnoxious or insultive!! I have seen many rediculous posts on this site, yet they get posted. This makes no sense. I will really like to know what is going on.
Thanks.
Ktn...........:disappoin

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I am just wondering why the moderators on this site refuse to post my threads!! Every post I have written is inciteful and very important to me, yet they never get posted. I have never written anything obnoxious or insultive!! I have seen many rediculous posts on this site, yet they get posted. This makes no sense. I will really like to know what is going on.
Thanks.
Ktn...........:disappoin

There's a better chance of longer life if the threads are "inciteful" than if they are insightful. Hang in there.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I see nothing, so I have approved all you posts.
There were no links in any of your posts which would set off the moderation software?

wait, did you just respond to a question posted over a year ago? dr1 justice is slow but sure :laugh:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Yes, DV8-the thread is a year old and the poster only has 12 posts. I'm sure he's gotten his question answered by now, so no need to keep this thread open.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.