dolphins

S

Shari

My husband and I are planning a trip to the Dominican Republic. We have heard that there is a place where one can swim with the dolphins. We were wondering if anyone knows where this place is, so we can plan our vacation around this. Thanks

D

Diane

When we asked the same question to our travel agent, she told us about Manati Park Bavaro. Their telephone # is (1809) 5520807/6880720; Fax is (1809) 5520810. It's located at Plaza Bavaro, Locales 6 y 7, Bavaro/Higuey, Republica Dominicana. We are going to Punta Cana in 6 wks, not sure if we're going to swim with the dolphins or not. Have fun!

T

Trudy

DR1?website dolphins

The archives posted a web site for further info but I can't seem to access it. I tried Manati@codetel.net.do but the screen appears with "Welcome to the future website of codetel.com." Is there another address to contact Manatee Park directly? My question is whether we should make prior reservations to swim with dolphins in late Feb/early March?

D

DR One

To swim with the dolphins at Manat? Park you should reserve from day one when you arrive.