Peralta brothers

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Has anybody used these people reecntly?

I will have something later in the summer to go from Canada to Cabrera.

The search function gives me a mixed report of good and bad (as in hard to contact/find).

If there is is any current information, I'd appreciate it.

Gracias

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Thanks Bob.
I've had the website for some time but up 'til now, all my shipments have been from the US.

This time, it'll be from London ON.... to Scarborough and on.

Same deal as the US right - ? - No taxes, right to the door?

HAve you used them?

cacobaka

Mar 14, 2010
I have called numerous times (in November) and e-mailed them and received no reply. I have been calling the Montreal number, maybe I should try Toronto/DR?? If you get through, it would be really great if you could let us know :)

Thanks!

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
I used them last summer. I called the Toronto number, never had any problems reaching them. All items arrived door to door for the price he quoted. I paid up front and everything arrived on time and on one occasion early. If you can use them do. They are great people.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
We are looking to ship some boxes in the fall. I was checking out this web site too. Good to know the Toronto number works. Doesn't seem like we (Canucks) have many options without mortgaging the house!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I used them last summer. I called the Toronto number, never had any problems reaching them. All items arrived door to door for the price he quoted. I paid up front and everything arrived on time and on one occasion early. If you can use them do. They are great people.

Gracias YB, I was going to PM you since you have the most posts about them.

Glad to hear the good report.

My US mudanza is rreally good... I'm used to their service.

debajoelsol

Jan 23, 2003
Have used Peralta 10 times from Pickering, On. to outside of Santiago.

Excellent service door to door and never anything missing.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Have used Peralta 10 times from Pickering, On. to outside of Santiago.

Excellent service door to door and never anything missing.

Thanks..... I'm getting a fuzzy, warm feeling about them........ whew!!

Yaknow, people think this stuff is hard to do.
Not me, just wade in and do it............. I've never had a problem, but I WORK at it.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond......... espacially given your number of posts !!:smoke:

Gracias
WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I've just sent an e-mail using their website so lets see if I get an answer.

Did they answer you, Bob ??

I just tried calling them - used Maximo's number nad got an Antonio message, but the message box is full.

Cannot leave a message !!

I'm off to a bad start here.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes, I've talked to Maximo several times, and will be going to Toronto( Pickering) to pick up boxes from him to load sometime in early June. Once I get prices I'll let you know the rates. Maximo told me that he goes down with each load and see it through Customs...etc. He also answered my e-mail, but just to say he would be in touch again. He also reads DR1 every so often.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yes, I've talked to Maximo several times, and will be going to Toronto( Pickering) to pick up boxes from him to load sometime in early June. Once I get prices I'll let you know the rates. Maximo told me that he goes down with each load and see it through Customs...etc. He also answered my e-mail, but just to say he would be in touch again. He also reads DR1 every so often.

Thanks Bob..... I'll be June too.
I'm emptying my mother's house and will have some things to send down... furniture mostly.

I'd like to verify with him that he's OK w/ that.

I'll keep trying his phone.

I hope he reads this stuf...............!!! and deletes some of those phone messages

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Has anybody used these people reecntly?

I will have something later in the summer to go from Canada to Cabrera.

The search function gives me a mixed report of good and bad (as in hard to contact/find).

If there is is any current information, I'd appreciate it.

Gracias

WW

William just PM'd you a contact #... If anyone else needs a contact # PM me... It's one of the brothers personal number and I don't feel comfortable posting it... however, he has given me permission to give it out.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
William just PM'd you a contact #... If anyone else needs a contact # PM me... It's one of the brothers personal number and I don't feel comfortable posting it... however, he has given me permission to give it out.

Got it Barbie (doll)........... I'll try it...

Thanks for helping.... This is what makes this site work....cooperation.:bunny:

Not always easy to find.........

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
After some earlier concerns about contact, I did get a hold of Maximo in October and I have nothing but good things to say about Peralta Brothers shipping. Maximo arranged and picked up at our house 15 containers on November 7 and they arrived in tact and complete early yesterday morning. After previous bad experiences with shipping and subsequent theft, Peralta Brothers is very professional and trustworthy. We are positively blown away by the entire experience and accuracy of their statements. We certainly will have no concerns for our future shipments. Gotta say "They stand by their word!" Impressive! We would also like to thank William Webster and laBarbie for their assistance and whatever they did behind the scenes!! Thanks to all!
:classic: :classic:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
That's good news..... Barbie Doll gets the credit.
She had the number.

Good to have a Cdn mudanza.

Three weeks is about right - My NYC shipper is that - 3 weeks

Merry Christmas, Rendul:laugh: