So What Have "THEY",Thought Up Now??????

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
#1.,"Miss Universe DR",2012,who just won her title last week,has been "STRIPPED",of her "Crown".(To Bad It Was Just Her Crown!!)
Seems she forgot she was married.That's a "No No" for a "MISS" Universe contestant!!
Only for 3 years,so it's not like she was "Really Married"!
Hey $HIT happens!
Kinda like all the DR ball players who "forget" what year they were born.

#2.,Seems like the export of Dominican honey,(No,Not "Honeys)
has increaded 100% in the last ten years,mostly to the US and Puerto Rico.
"GOOD" Right???
Weeeeeeeeeeeell this IS the DR never forget!!
Seems like some of the Dominican "Honey" producers,(Not the BEES!) thought they could make more "pesos" if they just diluted the pure honey,with corn sirup.
Chps Favorite,"ProConsumedor",or better said,"NO-Consumedor" is going to look into this!
The DR,after you shake hands,Count Your Fingers"!

#3.,Korean businessman,Haksum Kim,has been kidnapped.He has a company in the Free Zone San Cristobal,gone for 29 days,no clues,car found in Villa Mella.
Best part is,he was much appreciated by the people who lived nearby for his social service work.
No good deed ever goes unpunished!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
All the above in "Diario Libre" today!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
This should be a regular column. Far more interesting than the dr1 news summary.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
#1.,"Miss Universe DR",2012,who just won her title last week,has been "STRIPPED",of her "Crown".(To Bad It Was Just Her Crown!!)
Seems she forgot she was married.That's a "No No" for a "MISS" Universe contestant!!
Only for 3 years,so it's not like she was "Really Married"!
Hey $HIT happens!
Kinda like all the DR ball players who "forget" what year they were born.

In an interview she stated that she felt nothing for her spouse......... so she wasn't really married.
We can just re-crown Miss Venezuela, however we are open to other suggestions :lick:

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
Speaking of prosumidor, I recall a few weeks ago a report by them saying that the meat content of salami was conspicuously low! Apparently there are too many nails, bones, and sphincters in some of the locally produced salami.... buen provecho!

dominicangirl29

Apr 26, 2009
So she can't be Miss DR because she is married, but a male who has gone through sex change can compete in Miss Universe?

Weird world we live in......

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
I'm thinking this song fits well for this case!

[video=youtube;CKJRBM6uOZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJRBM6uOZM[/video]

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
LOL

nevermind... someone said the same thing already. I should read all the posts, then go back and comment so I don't double-up

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I think that any "MISS CONTESTANT" should have their luggage checked for "Doct Tape" before the start od the competition!!!
Note",if anyone else knows "Why",you are in serious trouble of being "Outed"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Neither DID "Looooooooooooong Jonny "WAD" Holmes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never knew "Jonny Wad" personally,but I always admired,and envied,his "WORK"??????
When they made "Jonny",they threw away the mold,and it was a VERY BIG MOLD!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC