Metro Pac in Bavaro

smartyjoneslost

Jun 9, 2004
www.derbyglass.com
I found the below information but do not understand "MBE" and do not know where PC Village is. I will be in Bavaro and will have a package sent from Santiago via Metropac. To where should I have it sent? Thanks in advance for your help.

For courier service inside the DR
Metropac ? at MBE PC Village and Coco Loco crossing, also in Friusa (to all cities serviced by Metro Bus)

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Depends on where exactly you'll be staying. For Coco Loco, the office is located close to San Juan Shopping Center. The one in the Village (close to the airport) is in the Mail Boxes Etc. office in front of Supermercado Nacional. For FRIUSA, no sure as I've never had anything delivered over there.

smartyjoneslost

Jun 9, 2004
www.derbyglass.com
Depends on where exactly you'll be staying. For Coco Loco, the office is located close to San Juan Shopping Center. The one in the Village (close to the airport) is in the Mail Boxes Etc. office in front of Supermercado Nacional. For FRIUSA, no sure as I've never had anything delivered over there.

I will be staying at Hotel Flamboyan, so I guess Coco Loco would be the one. What is Coco Loco, is that the name of a business? Do you know what street that is on? Another interesting note, I had read on here that Hotel Flamboyan rooms cost 1,300 peso/dia. I spoke with "Leidy" the other day to make a reservation and she told me $46US. I explained that I understood the price to be 1,300 pesos. Then she agreed on 1,400 pesos. Has anyone else stayed there this year, and if so, what did you pay? Thanks again.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I will be staying at Hotel Flamboyan, so I guess Coco Loco would be the one. What is Coco Loco, is that the name of a business? Do you know what street that is on? Another interesting note, I had read on here that Hotel Flamboyan rooms cost 1,300 peso/dia. I spoke with "Leidy" the other day to make a reservation and she told me $46US. I explained that I understood the price to be 1,300 pesos. Then she agreed on 1,400 pesos. Has anyone else stayed there this year, and if so, what did you pay? Thanks again.

Coco Loco is a cross-roads, everyone in the area knows where it is. I assume there used to be a business there by that name, might even still be there but I haven't noticed. According to the Metro website, there's another one in Plaza Rivieras in Bavaro. That would be the closest for you.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Coco Loco is near La Sirena. From Fruisa you make a left at the cross roads heading to the airport and it is on your right. I would suggest using that office as they are very efficient. Just have the sender leave your phone number and they will call you when it arrives.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Metro Pac is on the main road that fronts the San Juan Shopping Center that hosts the Caribbean Cinemas and the Pola Market (Sirenas). If you face the shopping center, it is on the same side of the road to its right, just beyond the boundry of the center, set back and down hill. Access to it is from the main road, not the shopping center.

Regards,

PJT