Swedish Woman Killed

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wtf? the title says suiza or swiss, in english. swedish is sueca, right? do those writers even go to school?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
exactly, but the article says suiza. what a halfwit wrote that...

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Since I understand Swedish , can I confirm 100 %, after look at her passport, that her nationality is Swedish..

Yes, another sad story, cant say I knew her ...after only look at this bad photo...
If I am not wrong, believe I most of the last killings of foreigners her in North coast has been some kind of jealousy drama.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Since I understand Swedish , can I confirm 100 %, after look at her passport, that her nationality is Swedish..

Yes, another sad story, cant say I knew her ...after only look at this bad photo...
If I am not wrong, believe I most of the last killings of foreigners her in North coast has been some kind of jealousy drama.

And things on the passport are written in Swedish, English and French

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You might be forgiven for thinking the Haitian was innocent or he would have fled as soon as he was released. Well it's been a while since the last murder in Sosua, was kind of due one but sad for the victim and her family. And this just after we were talking about men never killing there gringa partner on the 'violence against women' thread. Shame, but she was playing the game, I suppose no one deserves this price, goes to show some people really have no idea what they are playing with, where they are and with what kind of people.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Good thing for the man accused.........police and public opinion had already found him guilty......

B in Santiago

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Here's the google transalation
Photo: HITTA.SE
Swedish woman found dead

A Swedish woman was found barely reachable at his hotel in the Caribbean and died later in hospital.

Police suspect that she was abused by her ex-boyfriend.

But according to legal medical report, the woman died not of abuse.

A cleaner at the hotel found the woman barely touch bar inside the hotel room in Sosua, Dominican Republic., April 25. Cleaner summoned help.

- The woman lay on the floor and wailed, says an eyewitness told Aftonbladet.

The Swedish 51-year-old woman quickly got treatment and was taken to a hospital.

Once at the hospital dropped the woman unconscious, according to local police. Medical staff who examined the woman found the track and damage to her body that would indicate that she suffered physical abuse.
Reported to the police

On May 1, the woman died.

It was the care that made a police report, after woman's death, said the Foreign Ministry.

- We follow the matter through our consulates in Dominican Republic and through its Stockholm-based ambassador said Kent Oberg.

- We know that there is an ongoing police investigation, said Kent Oberg at the Foreign Ministry's press service.

One day after the woman's death, a man was arrested by police. The man is under police data had a relationship with a woman before.

Yesterday he was arrested, but not for murder, but suspicion of assault.
complete autopsy

After gaining access to the doctor's opinion is no suspicion of murder, police said.

The woman died of a blood clot, a severe type of pneumonia and blood poisoning, said a local police to Aftonbladet.

Police continue to investigate suspicions of abuse.

She probably died of abuse, not from the Haitian but from the hospital.