Anyone have santo banco cruz acct that can help use internet banking?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
I have an acct in santo banco Cruz ,and I am unable to figure out HOW TO ACCESS THE SITE IN ENGLISH SO ICAN SEE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION .ANYONE HAVE AN ACCT THAT KNOWS HOW TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE SITE ,AND FIND THE ENGLISH ACCESS POINT??? I was showed it once and the bank assistant showed me it once and I left the country however I don't seem to find the method she showed me ! Thanks for any help

Aug 21, 2007
When you click on the login page, in the upper right hand corner is a blue box that says "English." Click it and you are all set.

Lindsey

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Hi I am on their page ,log on page???? I am on it right now and don't see this ?on their site top right of bancosantacruz.com.do I see inicio/sober nosotros/encuestas/tariffs/maps de sitio/. This is top right headings under it is white opening block ,beside saying buscar So I must not be at the login page? When you go to the main site initially do I go somewhere else on the site to get to login? Because for the life of me I don't see a blue box that says English

fidget

Sep 2, 2004
to get to this page:

Banco Santa Cruz - Inicio

then click on bancanet (left sidebar)

then click big green button : continuar con bancanet

and then you are on the online banking page with the english option

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Thank you ''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very good ! Now just hope I remember my password !lol thank you very much