Is anybody going to JFK/EWR between 5/5 - 5/7?

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Is anybody going to NY or NJ?
I need to send a two pair of ballet shoes (size of couple pair of thick socks) to my office and I am willing to compensate for the trouble. I called FedEx and UPS and Sat shipping is crazy expensive here. I'll have someone meet you when you land. So if anybody is leaving with in three days pm me.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Don't be cheap... The cheap route could end up being more expensive.[/QUOTE
It isn't me being cheap. It's the lack of time that I am faced with. It's almost complete and I had called FedEx and UPS if they can pickup with in time and deliver by Tuesday AM. They say it won't be arriving by Tuesday in the morning time that I need this in our NJ headquarter by. It would be easy $50US if they can deliver two pair of socks to our associate in NY/NJ area.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Hmmmm? Who would take other people's packages in this day and age of TSA? Not me...

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Hmmmm? Who would take other people's packages in this day and age of TSA? Not me...
I know you are right and I normally don't ask someone to do this kind of stuff. Only if people here have done this properly first time I wouldn't have to be asking for favor. I have already shipped FedEx last Friday only to found out it was badly made and shipped to different place. I can't simply do everything myself.

Since package is ready. I am off to Punta Cana. I need some place to get away from my work.
Offer still stands in any airports in DR now. Only problem is I'll have to confirm with my worker, if he is willing to drive to other airports.