Missing woman - punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I'm looking for help from anyone in the area. My friend is missing since Friday. She works at Manati park. She left work on Friday evening and hasn't been seen or heard from since. She is Columbian, named Maribel. She was driving a 2002 Honda AccorD licence plate A475745. She has 2 young girls, and we are all very worried. Any information would be notified. We have already contacted the police and all her friends and family.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
At the request of the OP, I am posting this photo which is a recent one taken of missing Maribel.

1zm1qx4.jpg

I am told that all hospitals and clinics from Punta Cana to Higuey have been checked. Prayers tonight that she is found soon safe and sound.

KJS73

Feb 25, 2011
She will be in my prayers. I can't imagine what the daughters are going through. This is heartbreaking.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We are very worried. We don't know her but her daughters are good friends with our son.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Maybe a note of the route she would have taken on her way home might click with someone if they saw something out of the ordinary that day at that time, broken down car etc.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
We have not found anything yet. I drive the same path to and from work everyday and drive home around the same time as her, and didn't see anything. People from her work say that she left as normal on Friday, she just never made it home. Please keep passing the word along. We are willing to give a reward to anyone who can find her for us....

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Is there anywhere she could have gone off the road and the car to be out of site? Maybe get a few friends together and check all the off corner fields, ditches, rivers. Have you asked around the moto conchos, put a reward on the grapevine and leave a cell phone number to call with them and you may find information comes to light rather quickly. Have a quick word with the local police and mention the reward and you may get some news within the day, they can find answers quicker than anyone else if they have insentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.