whats up with these dominican woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
Yo Bro's!

Just got here form Sydney Australia! been here for 2 weeks, stayin in arroyo hondo in la capital, and 24 years old.

ok so im active with the girls here yeah? but from the start, im so ****in confused with how these girls here act. One minute there so into its crazy, the next minute they completely vanish. lol... what the!?

For instance, i took this girl out bowling last week, a couple days after we spent the day togethere, and it was awesome. connection was strong, flirting was constant, and all the little stuff thats significant. she kissed me at the end, and so i was like 'sweet'. i spend the next couple days inviting her out again, and like i said; girl just vanished! havnt heard from her in like... almost a week.

thats the main example, but there are a few other smaller things been happening that point to a bigger truth, that these woman are giving me the opinion to be bi-polar or something.. when it comes to me, anyway.

a quick insight; im fit, well built (personal trainer by trade), funny, well dressed, and pretty much an all round good guy. so i dunno whats up.

so in saying all this... im here for about 6months to a year. and would really like to meet some cool chickies while im here. and who knows. you feel!?

thanks brothers/sisters, would just love some insight in how to go about the dating scene here.

peace and love!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
being good looking doesnt automatically make you attractive, maybe she wanted a longer relationship than 6 months

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
i got no idea. lol...

look i wanna be modest but still be realistic. i do believe im an attractive guy, though im not cocky about it, or arrogant. i just observe the comments that i get regularly by people. umm... and with this girl in particular, i do believe that i desplayed alot of good qualities of an attractive male, and, pointing to that last comment, someone that was emotionally available for something long term (more than 6 - 12 months)

so... yeah this just left me confused and to be honest, actually really discouraged lol.

Jo@nna

Apr 11, 2009
They like money and lots of it....not good looks or good guy!!! they are all about the money!!!

diable410

Sep 14, 2011
i got no idea. lol...

look i wanna be modest but still be realistic. i do believe im an attractive guy, though im not cocky about it, or arrogant. i just observe the comments that i get regularly by people. umm... and with this girl in particular, i do believe that i desplayed alot of good qualities of an attractive male, and, pointing to that last comment, someone that was emotionally available for something long term (more than 6 - 12 months)

so... yeah this just left me confused and to be honest, actually really discouraged lol.[/QUOTE

She's just not that into you. Sorry but I've always wanted to say that. Maybe you laid it on too thick. Maybe it wasn't the looks department; maybe she sensed something after the kiss (sense of smell?). Solo broma. Jeje

Dont beat yourself over it. The harder you LOOK chances are you won't find the right one. Just let it flow.nwomen can sense desperation.

Preston

Nov 13, 2011
Nathan,

Have you ever had a bad experience with a woman in Sydney? Were you "really discouraged" with Australian women afterwards? This experience is nothing more than a bad meal at an otherwise decent restaurant. Onward!

Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.