Flying into Santo Domingo from JFK apparently is not an international flight...

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
I called Delta last night to book 2 flights, the CS rep on the other end told me that flying into Santo Domingo from JFK was not an international flight so the free bag and other exceptions do not apply... "Really? it is in ANOTHER country!" She said "I'm sure, but I can check for you" OMG I was trying not to laugh but how dumb can one be??? LOL She ended up coming back on the line to tell me it was fine, never did she say I was correct, she just kept saying "it is fine" LOL I cannot laugh due to a surgery I just had but I really really needed to. WOW.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
LOL... another fine example of C.S. in the 21st century. LOLOLOL

the three most hated businesses:

Cable Companies
Airlines
Cell Phone companies.

Ironically, last year in the on board magazine, (I think U.S. Airways), there was an article deriding the cable companies and their customer service. LOL Pot calling the Kettle "black".

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
Directv feels the need to call me once a month to try to sell me upgrade packages, I always threaten to drop them for harassing a loyal customer. That is really terrible CS, IMO.

Lol just gotta laugh.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Directv feels the need to call me once a month to try to sell me upgrade packages, I always threaten to drop them for harassing a loyal customer. That is really terrible CS, IMO.

Lol just gotta laugh.
Non sequitor of the day, thanks!
Try the DO NOT CALL list, it works wonders.