Dominican banks required to report on US citizens' holding

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Marlon; if you do not tell, that you are naturalized..how is the bank going to know, provided you have local i.d. local drivers license and birth certificate and such.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Marlon; forgot to tell you if you file in the U.S., i.R.S. requires disclosure of foreign accounts or severe penalties will apply.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
LOUD AND CLEAR.......PHUCK THE IRS...............
Biggest bunch of thieves and bloodsuckers that ever existed...............

and if the IRS is reading this...................only foolin.....

B in Santiago

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2009
Penalty for the tax payer not the baks! We always had to report ANY foreign income, worldwide income is to be reported even though not all is taxed. There is a substantial exemption for earned income but not so for investment income. If the IRS would enforce this law, then everyone will move their money abroad and pay no taxes.

If you have little money, declaring your bank account interest, will increase your tax bill bt pennies. If you have lots of money, well, good luck if you (or your heirs) ever need to repatriate your funds.

Don't want to lay taxes to the US government? No problem, give up your US citizenship!

Severe penalties to the bank? How can the IRS penalize Dominican Banks?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Marlon; if you do not tell, that you are naturalized..how is the bank going to know, provided you have local i.d. local drivers license and birth certificate and such.

if the IRS is reading this thread,they now know! i hope Marlon Rojas is not his real name.

Last edited:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
if the IRS is reading this thread,they now know! i hope Marlon Rojas is not his real name.

oops! didn't mean to say this thread.meant to say if the IRS is reading all this.tried to edit,couldn't.don't want anyone going for my throat.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Penalty for the tax payer not the baks! We always had to report ANY foreign income, worldwide income is to be reported even though not all is taxed. There is a substantial exemption for earned income but not so for investment income. If the IRS would enforce this law, then everyone will move their money abroad and pay no taxes.

If you have little money, declaring your bank account interest, will increase your tax bill bt pennies. If you have lots of money, well, good luck if you (or your heirs) ever need to repatriate your funds.

Don't want to lay taxes to the US government? No problem, give up your US citizenship!

You're Right! I stand corrected!