New Idea! Please always post the "Subject" of your thread Clearly in the "Title"!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
New Idea! Please always post the "Subject" of your thread Clearly in the "Title"!

This way I wont have to click on it if I feel its going to be complete drivel..
Example, Titles that start like "Do you think this is a good idea"? or "What do you think of this"? Should not be allowed in my opinion.. Its annoying....

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
This way I wont have to click on it if I feel its going to be complete drivel..
Example, Titles that start like "Do you think this is a good idea"? or "What do you think of this"? Should not be allowed in my opinion.. Its annoying....

It's an old, marketing, sales, advertising trick, gimmick.....(call it what you will).....The big mystery. What is this all about?......(curiousity)

To get YOU, to look at what's being said, it's actually very smart and savvy..........

Annoying?? Maybe, but it works..........

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
i like the idea, but on the frontpage your title read: New Idea! Please always post the ...

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
It's an old, marketing, sales, advertising trick, gimmick.....(call it what you will).....The big mystery. What is this all about?......(curiousity)

To get YOU, to look at what's being said, it's actually very smart and savvy..........

Annoying?? Maybe, but it works..........

Did I miss out on something? Does DR1.com supply coupons or some sort of valuable brownie points for those who get the most clicks from threads.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Did I miss out on something? Does DR1.com supply coupons or some sort of valuable brownie points for those who get the most clicks from threads.

I dunno,

Don't start many threads myself. You wanna get your thread looked at......sometimes ya gotta be a little creative

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Ya, maybe im a bit annoyed today... And you are right my full title didnt show up... Cheers...

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Ya, maybe im a bit annoyed today... And you are right my full title didnt show up... Cheers...

Funny, I've often thought the same thing.

It would definitely help in searching for old threads if the title actually contained a term that someone would likely use when searching.

But then, it's kind of like driving, each of us have our pet peeves, while we believe we are never guilty of having bad habits that bother others. :)