New to the capital

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Welcome Michelle! Tell us about yourself! Are you married? Have kids? Living alone or with your family? How long have you been away from the DR?

SHALENA
Part of the Kum-Ba-Yah club when I wanna be

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Welcome to DR1

Shalena your postings amaze me, especially when you have and unexpired infraction from the bossman.

Infraction was to expire on June 2/2012 from what I see.

Now how to get it reinstituted?

Well, I'm glad I'm doing my job. I am here to amaze you. Actually, last time I checked, you didn't run this board and Robert may do with my infractions what he will, so just hush up, sit back and enjoy, and MODERATE, which is your job. Nothing more, nothing less. How about you spend more time reviewing these threads than worrying about me and my punishments.
Some people get mighty high on their horses being MODERATORS. You would've thought they were running for office.

SHALENA

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Some people get mighty high on their horses being MODERATORS. You would've thought they were running for office.

SHALENA

BB for President!!!!

That's ok. I rather drink it!!! jejejejeje

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Welcome Newbie. sit down, buckle up and hang on, you're in for quite a ride.
Der Fish

Or you could get a life...or wait ... I need DR1 and all its color to determine if I have the ...ahemm "jewels" for said life in the DR. Yah hold on and enjoy. Welcome to SD and DR1.