Llego PAPA!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
it iwill not matter who one votes for since Danilo will win I just returned from Las Terrenas where the politcos were meeting last weekend It was almost imposible to get through the clog of traffic in the village for the clog of
SUVs.. and right there up high on the sign posts were posted the codes of how many times each party was to vote for Danilo.. White Papa ,, four times, Red, 6 times for Danilo, etc etc.. for all the colors.. and the codes for the pay offs for every polical parties.. So no mater which lever is pulled,, Danilo will win. And no matter who thinks they are voting for, their party boss sold their vote to Danilo. The Commandante of the Red Party, who is also now the darling of the Green party.. sold out for the Biggest Price. It is all right there on the sign posts on the beach front of Punto Poppy.

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009
it iwill not matter who one votes for since Danilo will win I just returned from Las Terrenas where the politcos were meeting last weekend It was almost imposible to get through the clog of traffic in the village for the clog of
SUVs.. and right there up high on the sign posts were posted the codes of how many times each party was to vote for Danilo.. White Papa ,, four times, Red, 6 times for Danilo, etc etc.. for all the colors.. and the codes for the pay offs for every polical parties.. So no mater which lever is pulled,, Danilo will win. And no matter who thinks they are voting for, their party boss sold their vote to Danilo. The Commandante of the Red Party, who is also now the darling of the Green party.. sold out for the Biggest Price. It is all right there on the sign posts on the beach front of Punto Poppy.

care to go a little bit more into detail?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002

As much as I don't care for Hippo and as much as I respect Wilton I don't believe this one for one minute or at a minimum it's very exaggerated. Flown by El Chapo's personal pilot? Come on?

Also BTW this doesn't really hurt Hippo. You have to understand Dominicans are NOT electing either one of these candidates based on how honest they are. Everyone already knows they and/or their inner circles are corrupt and narco money is already being used in the campaign big time, so no surprise there. To the typical Dominican is all about what am I PERSONALLY going to get if this guy wins vs. the other?

Jan 5, 2006
Wilton Guerrero is a clown and has lost any credibility that he had left with anyone who has any intelligence. This is more garbage made up by old gasbag, and arch-enemy, Vincho & sons.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
LOL!! People voting not for the PLD and allies, but just against having PAPA represent them!!!!

A vote against, not for!! LOL!!!

PLD and allies by 5% easy, winning this elections!

Forget second round! MVM has his work cut out for 2016 making sure to uproot Hippo from the party or else they will lose again! LOL!!!!