Interesting difference between PRD and PLD

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Last week I got stuck in a PRD-rally in Sosua, and today I got stuck in one for the PLD.

The noise level and the amount of people were pretty much the same, but I did notice the girls rooting for the PLD are much prettier.

BelgianK

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Last week I got stuck in a PRD-rally in Sosua, and today I got stuck in one for the PLD.

The noise level and the amount of people were pretty much the same, but I did notice the girls rooting for the PLD are much prettier.

BelgianK

That is as good a reason as any, and better than many, for voting PLD.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

BelgianK
Not in the caravan that when though Sosua this PM.{Fat & Ugly) I guess they rented them from the PRD. ;)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010

BelgianK

This is about the MOST insightful and probably ONLY relevant comment I've heard about ANY politics ANYWHERE at ANY TIME. You gave me good chuckle K. I think we need you in the U.S. for the Sunday morning political T.V. programs. I think you'd be a big hit.