Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Interesting difference between PRD and PLD

Last week I got stuck in a PRD-rally in Sosua, and today I got stuck in one for the PLD.

The noise level and the amount of people were pretty much the same, but I did notice the girls rooting for the PLD are much prettier.

BelgianK

2. Likes CaptnGlenn liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    Last week I got stuck in a PRD-rally in Sosua, and today I got stuck in one for the PLD.

The noise level and the amount of people were pretty much the same, but I did notice the girls rooting for the PLD are much prettier.

BelgianK
    That is as good a reason as any, and better than many, for voting PLD.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

BelgianK
    Not in the caravan that when though Sosua this PM.{Fat & Ugly) I guess they rented them from the PRD.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

BelgianK

This is about the MOST insightful and probably ONLY relevant comment I've heard about ANY politics ANYWHERE at ANY TIME. You gave me good chuckle K. I think we need you in the U.S. for the Sunday morning political T.V. programs. I think you'd be a big hit.

6. Likes mido liked this post