Dominican Passport / Pasaporte Dominicano . . .

Quisqueya430

What are the requirements/documents necessary in order to obtain a Dominican Passport if the person applying was born in Barahona? I've been looking all over the internet, with no success, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
?Cu?les son los requisitos y documentos necesarios para obtener un pasaporte dominicano, si la persona que solicita naci? en Barahona? He estado buscando por toda la Internet, sin ?xito, y me preguntaba si alguien me pudiera dar alguna informaci?n. Cualquier ayuda en absoluto ser?a muy apreciada. Gracias!

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Know what's necessary to Obtain a Dominican Passport ,being Resident of dr and also Canadian originally?

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Know what's necessary to Obtain a Dominican Passport ,being Resident of dr and also Canadian originally?

It is only necessary to be a Dominican citizen to obtain a Dominican passport. I pretty sure is only necessary to be a Canadian citizen to obtain a Canadian passport too :rolleyes:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Same as any country, you need to be a citizen. You can get Citizenship after obtaining Permanent Residence. Then you get a passport.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Thanks Sky I do have permanent residence and found out when I renew residence this year again as is needed every 2 years to make sure I COLOR COPY BOTH SIDES OF THE EXPIRING RESIDENCE CARD ,TO HAVE ,after getting my new one ,whis apparently needed for applying for citizenship ,