Presidente is available in NYC area. *DC*

D

Donald C.

Re: Presidente is available in NYC area.

It is nnnnnnnotttttttt the same !!!!!!!!
trust me many of us have tried.

Donald C.

S

SCARAMOOCH

The aurgument have been made many times over about Presidente beer imported here, it does not taste the same as the beer in the DR. The head "cheeses"for Presidente beer keep insisting and insulting our intelligence that the reason why it doesn't taste the same is because of the different in climate and the hot Dominican sun makes it taste all the better. I was waiting for a flight in Miami and the last thing I drank was a Presidente beer, two hours later I had a beer as soon as I left the airport, and it doesn't taste the same. I think the alcohol content is regulated by law here in the state, therefore it doesn't taste the same. Just as you don't find stout German beer here because it has higher alcohol content.

C

Charlie W.

I have to agree with Scaramooch. I had a Presidente just before boarding the plane in Santo Domingo in late May. When I touched down in Miami, I was surprised to see Presidente offered at the airport bar and ordered another. It was close in taste, but didn't have the kick. I thought too that the importers had to cut the alcohol content for the State of Florida. In the D.R., I heard that Presidente was about 6% alcohol. I'd say the stateside it might have been 4.5% at best.

R

rubio

it is not the same, besides it has been available in NY for atleast 3 years

T

Tania

Just got back from NYC, and you're right it does not taste the same