looking for Puppy and Cat

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Gsd

looking for Puppy and Cat
Hi All

Looking to buy a well bred puppy for home protection in the Maimon (Bonao) area. All help appreciated.
Thanks
Kris

Our German Shepherd puppies (2 males, 2 females) are one month old...

donP

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Well, please leave them till they are 7-8 weeks old before they leave their mother so they benefit from her immunity to illness and infection. I'm sure you will... Wonderful animals, GSDs....

donP

Dec 14, 2008
8 Weeks

Well, please leave them till they are 7-8 weeks old before they leave their mother so they benefit from her immunity to illness and infection. I'm sure you will...

They won't leave us before they are 2 months old.
It's not only for their health but also for their good interaction with other dogs and social behaviour among them.

donP

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Hey Kris, where do you live in Maimon? I wonder how many of us are here.......... ?????

JaraChica

Nov 9, 2011
www.squidoo.com
I have a litter of full bred presa canario puppies expected about the first of July. Of course, the pups won't be ready to leave momma for 8 weeks, but I am already filling up a waiting list.

The mother is about 110 lbs, scary looking and a fantastic family pet. Everyone is terrified of her, but she is the sweetest thing ever. The dad is about 90 lbs, muscular and also with a very gentle temperament towards his family. People won't even use the sidewalk on my side of the road!!! :) I live in Jarabacoa and I can send you pictures of the parents if you are interested.

JaraChica

Nov 9, 2011
www.squidoo.com
I have a litter of full bred presa canario puppies expected about the first of July. Of course, the pups won't be ready to leave momma for 8 weeks, but I am already filling up a waiting list.

The mother is about 110 lbs, scary looking and a fantastic family pet. Everyone is terrified of her, but she is the sweetest thing ever. The dad is about 90 lbs, muscular and also with a very gentle temperament towards his family. People won't even use the sidewalk on my side of the road!!! :) I live in Jarabacoa and I can send you pictures of the parents if you are interested.

Here is the momma and daddy...
draft_lens19500785module159302840photo_13378042280.jpg

draft_lens19500785module159302839photo_13378041580.jpg