december vacation

J

jane

I am looking for information to help us choose a vacation site for next December. These are are priorities 1. SCUBA diving for my 16 year old. 2. On the beach. All inc is fine, we have done them before-i don't mind plopping myself on hte beach for a week! The other big considersation is a transportation siisue-has anyone any experience with this.... following a week at the beach, we will be going to Santo Domingo to visit friends for a week. I am assuming an all-inc. will include air transport to a local airport. For this reason, I am thinking we should stay south-west. Do you know if the airlines will "allow us to delay our return by one week? I would appreciate any responses- I askied this question about 6 weeks ago, but did not get any answers-I think they were podted on another site.
I will also read some of the other travel sited that have been mentioned here...thank-you so much

Jane

S

sandra

Try these web sites. www.hispaniola.com, www.cabaretevillas.com, www.windsurf.com. Cabarete is a great little town. Sports orientated. Enjoy. Sandra