Back home to my Dominican Republic!

Maribeldiaz70

May 20, 2012
I am Dominican and have liced in the United States most of my life. I am back here to live with family in Punta Cana. we are originally form Santo Domingo. I have been coming and going for the past 15 years and have decided to stay.
Looking forwrd tomeeting interesting people here.

Oct 2, 2011
Peravia, Bani
I am Dominican and have liced in the United States most of my life. I am back here to live with family in Punta Cana. we are originally form Santo Domingo. I have been coming and going for the past 15 years and have decided to stay.

Congrats Maribel. Planning doing same very soon. My body here but my soul always've been there

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012

Welcome to DR1! you will meet very interesting people here allright!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Good for you! So many people dreaming of returning, glad you were able to make that dream come true.

Best of luck!

(And thanks for sharing your Dominican Republic with the rest of us!;)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, no place like home, no place like home, like home.............I just broke out in song. Welcome back.

LTS