DominicanShuttles.com

mhmh

May 26, 2012
Anyone ever used Dominican Shuttles? We are needing a shuttle from Santo Domingo Airport to Bavaro. Are they reliable? How is the service? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

mhmh

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I used them to book a domestic flight from La Isabela airport to PUJ and everything was perfect.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Anyone ever used Dominican Shuttles? We are needing a shuttle from Santo Domingo Airport to Bavaro. Are they reliable? How is the service? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

mhmh

I did a SD to PUJ return last month with Air century which flies out of the airport Trainman33 mentioned above.

Its a small, 18 seater propeller plane. All went well but I would be more concerned on a bad weather day.

You will get a better price if you deal direct with the airlines. Air Century

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Its a small, 18 seater propeller plane.
I kinda chuckled at this. As a pilot of small single/light twin piston aircraft (4/6 seats), a Gulfstream 21/31 (19 seat twin turboprop) is a massive bird to me...

mhmh

May 26, 2012
Thanks for info. I should have been more clear as I need a van shuttle not flight. It was good to know they gave good service for the shuttle flights as well for future use for that as well.

mhmh

mhmh

May 26, 2012
We will be arriving in October to Santo Domingo and need a large van or shuttle to drive to Bavaro.

mhmh