New gal!

SeaBeyond

May 28, 2012
Hello! My name is Charlotte and I am currently living in Seattle, WA, USA. I am a new member to DR1 and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been to the DR multiple times and I plan to visit again this Fall for a possible extended stay. I enjoying this site and find it very helpful. I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
Welcome Charlotte, I am sure that will have great time when you come to stay here for longer stay, just stay out of politics and baseball talk with the Dominicans because they will always be right and you will always be wrong no matter what. be friendly with your neighbors but don't invite them in to your place very often only on special events such as Bdays and ones every full moon for lunch or dinner.

watson56

Jul 19, 2011
Well I am a member for a year but never really checked the posts...today I decided to get back in and comment...find it GREAT!! and will surely continue with all the experiences I have been living here in the DR since the past year!! LOL!!..wecomw aboard Charlote:)

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Welcome Charlotte!

I've been to the DR multiple times and I plan to visit again this Fall for a possible extended stay.

So, where have you been already?
Will you travel during your extended stay?

donP

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Hello! My name is Charlotte and I am currently living in Seattle, WA, USA. I am a new member to DR1 and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been to the DR multiple times and I plan to visit again this Fall for a possible extended stay. I enjoying this site and find it very helpful. I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Hi there Charlotte, and welcome

I am fairly new here as well and will be spending an extended time in DR soon. You will find sooooooo many good people on this board that will help you with anything. They have helped me a whole lot and continue to do so. Alot of experience and good advice especially from those that live her permanently.

SeaBeyond

May 28, 2012
Hi there donP!
I have been to Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Punta Cana a couple of times. For my upcoming trip I plan to do little more exploring of the other coastal towns. I'm planning to arrive in Punta Cana and from there I plan to head to Miches, Las Terrenas, Azua, and then Barahona. Looking forward to it!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Charlotte:

Bienveneda!!!Check out the Samana Peninsula and Las Terrenas for an extended stay.

LTS