Local restaurant gets Certificate of Excellence

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
We can be proud here in the DR. One of the restaurants in town, Rocky's in Sosua, just got awarded the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor, no small feat.

Congratulations to Rick and the staff for a job well done!

Regards
Ro

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you Ro and howdy folks,

I am very proud to say that we have won the prestigous Certificate of Excellence Award from Trip Advisor for 2012. Thank you all who put up nice words about Rocky's on Trip Advisor. I truly, greatly appreciate it very much.

Below is the message from Trip Advisor and I have posted the badge on my website at Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel Home Page.

Take care folks and thank you all once again.

Rick

TripAdvisor is proud to congratulate Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award.

Our travelers consistently commend your property with the highest praise, and we recognise your 4.5 rating as an exceptional achievement.

Only the very best in the business are awarded a Certificate of Excellence — display yours proudly in a place where your guests can see it.

Your certificate will arrive in the mail in the next few weeks

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Thats great. Another feather in the cap of the best destination in the DR - go Sosua. Wonderful ribs!!!!

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
My second congratz to Rick and Milka. Well deserved in my books!

......not sure where the first one went?

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Well done Rick! Consistency is the name of the game and you have certainly achieved this. Keep it up and be a example to others.