Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool New member!

Hello, I recently just moved to Santo Domingo to live with my father who works here in the DR. I have been living in St Thomas but am originally from central Alabama. I am in my late 20s and would enjoy meeting some other expats in the area and learning a little more about living in Santo Domingo. Many Thanks!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to DR1

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to DR1

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome in ... I have been living here for almost a yr now and plan on moving to POP.... if you want to make a good friend, contact my girlfriend's son, he speaks pretty good english and gets around this city...the only problem is that he's broke so, if you plan on going out, be ready to pay...they only earn peanuts here, can't even afford a car or even go out for a beer!!...and I have to help for the rent and all...but otherwise, he's a great young gentleman!!!..and your age...knows all about Santo

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hola!!!!

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by watson56 View Post
    welcome in ... I have been living here for almost a yr now and plan on moving to POP.... if you want to make a good friend, contact my girlfriend's son, he speaks pretty good english and gets around this city...the only problem is that he's broke so, if you plan on going out, be ready to pay...they only earn peanuts here, can't even afford a car or even go out for a beer!!...and I have to help for the rent and all...but otherwise, he's a great young gentleman!!!..and your age...knows all about Santo
    Thank you. I would love to get in touch with him, possibly email me the details! I also have a local number. [email protected] is my email. Thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome! Would love to continue to meet folks in SD. My days are pretty boring here!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanGent View Post
    Thank you. I would love to get in touch with him, possibly email me the details! I also have a local number. [email protected] is my email. Thanks!
    ok, I sent you an email

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanGent View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome! Would love to continue to meet folks in SD. My days are pretty boring here!
    Welcome to Dominican Republic.
    Since you are bored here, how do you compare life in St. Thomas with living in SD?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't in STT for very long, but I did enjoy it. Much, much, much smaller island, easy to get around. But I love the DR as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast