Non-Immigrant Visa to U.S.

G

GC

My wife just received her 10 year, non-immigrant visa to the U.S. last week. After reading numerous postings about how difficult, if not impossible it is to get one, I was very suprised just how quick and painless the process actually was. Although I am sure that our situation may differ from others seeking a visa, we are by no means extraordinary in any aspect that would affect the approval process. So if any of you folks are in the same boat, do not despair as it is not as difficult as I had heard and by no means is it impossible!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

It is always easy when you meet the qualifications. The USA welcomes people who they know for sure are not going to become a burden to their nation and who declare their true intent upon visiting there. If you do not qualify, you are in for hell!

M

Maria Obetsanov

Re: Visa to U.S.

They believe that she is not at risk of staing due that you house and other financial holdding bind you to DR. It is not so easy for those that are low-income to enter the US. Several yearsa ago, we provided for my uncle, his wife and a daughter the paperwork neccessary to gain residency, A letter Confirming a large balance bank account(2*) a job offer from a friend. A letter from my husband employer on how long he would be holding his job., and amount earn yearly.2* my parents who stay here had to have matching paperwork with the exception of the job offer. They were in the process for two-and half years. He was not well-to-do. Now they are doing quite well the Live in Riverside, and Miami They divorced since arriving..