DLP TV repair man needed

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
My Samsung DLP TV needs a new DLP chip installed, I have the part, but I need someone near Puerto Plata to install it. Does anybody know any TV repairman that has experience with DLP TV's ?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez nobody knows a TV repair-man on the North coast????? Am I the only one who bought a Samsung DLP that has the infamous 'white spot disease?'

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez nobody knows a TV repair-man on the North coast????? Am I the only one who bought a Samsung DLP that has the infamous 'white spot disease?'

Probably you are unique in that regard!

You can ask this fellow who seems pretty sharp to me. if you go by the court house by the traffic circle and head into Puerto Plata he is on the right across from a small park area. If I recall there is a small bread shop in the same strip of buildings. He does a lot of TV repair.

Luis Jose Estrella

Details
<dl id="yui_3_4_1_1_1338648436923_5112" class="details"><dt>Work Phone:</dt><dd class="icn yellow ymsg-mobile">809-586-2557 </dd><dt>Job:</dt><dd id="yui_3_4_1_1_1338648436923_5111">Owner </dd><dt>Employer:</dt><dd>Servicio de Radoio Y Television</dd> <dt>Work address:</dt><dd class="icn address">12 de Julio #164 Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Republica Dominicana </dd></dl>

sandk

Sep 20, 2010
There is a TV repair place right next to Delancer in Charamicos (near Sosua) - on the left as you face Delancer - it's behind a nice new iron fence. We had to take our TV in (it's a 37") and they wrote our phone # on a little scrap of paper & put with the TV. We were wondering if we'd ever see it again, but since it wasn't working anyway, we decided if it disappeared, so be it. They called us a few hours later - TV was fixed. And yes, we got the same TV back. Haven't had a problem with it since (knock wood). They were recommended by another friend who had his TV repaired - but they did a housecall for him - his was fixed as well. So you might check them out. They seem to know what they're doing.