Great Article on Jose Lima Today NY Post

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Lima

Perfect role models on both sides of that fence. At least 6 children, what a jerk.

GOD BLESS JOSE LIMA !! looks like he had great taste as well. The only thing is - he should have paid attention to his estate - in order to protect the children in the event of of demise.

But there is nothing new here: Rich, famous, big tall athlete womanizer and Women looking for security by hooking up with athlete - there are no real victims here - only the children.

Lima Time !!!

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It is sad because the children are innocent but it is a classic example of why some women here turn a blind eye to their cheating partner as long as they are taken care of. I am sure it happens elsewhere but I just see it so much here. I find it hard to believe she did not know he was married but who knows.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I am sure it happens elsewhere but I just see it so much here. I find it hard to believe she did not know he was married but who knows.

He was a public figure, she could have easily found out.

Ironically, she didn't know for seven years that he was married, but she now knows enough to sue MLB for money and she's getting social security benefits for her child. Perhaps, selective knowledge is what it's called.

Oh, please, she's a Dominican "model" he met in a car wash, seriously?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
hey, its not impossible, I have met a few models in car washes.

Undoubtedly you have, and at the beach, at the colmado, waiting for a guagua, getting your hair cut, in the campo. The DR has beautiful women at every turn.

A legit model, no doubt, would change her story and not publically announce she met her sugar daddy at a car wash. Next likely euphemism for a "pro" at a car wash turned "baby-momma"=dancer.

Just calling a spade, a spade.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Undoubtedly you have, and at the beach, at the colmado, waiting for a guagua, getting your hair cut, in the campo. The DR has beautiful women at every turn.

A legit model, no doubt, would change her story and not publically announce she met her sugar daddy at a car wash. Next likely euphemism for a "pro" at a car wash turned "baby-momma"=dancer.

Just calling a spade, a spade.

Not sure I agree with you. She isn't a runway model but a commercial model. Said she was attracted to him partially because he was a famous ballplayer. Lima obviously carried enough about his daughter to list her as a dependant for social security survivor benefits. I don't think this woman was/is a pro in the terms you are talking about. Not all carwashes are hooker joints , many are just a neighbourhood party place.