el neptuno apartments

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
can i thank the dr1ers who recommended these apartments to us when i posted request a few months ago, well we arrived thursday and could not have been made more welcome, lovely apartment cant fault it and the security is second to none, feel very safe and have no problem wandering around sosua and staying on the beach all day,even crossed the main road to go to playero.sosua is still the place to holiday for us and no more AIs for us ,thank you again to all who helped us and i am sure will continue to do so.

bioguy66

Feb 3, 2012
Ramona is a class act. Have stayed there many times. Deal with her directly rather than go through other websites. She will give you the best price. Tell her hi, from her favorite gringo. She will know.

can i thank the dr1ers who recommended these apartments to us when i posted request a few months ago, well we arrived thursday and could not have been made more welcome, lovely apartment cant fault it and the security is second to none, feel very safe and have no problem wandering around sosua and staying on the beach all day,even crossed the main road to go to playero.sosua is still the place to holiday for us and no more AIs for us ,thank you again to all who helped us and i am sure will continue to do so.

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
Hi guys, i'm going to Cabarete for two weeks, do you know of any apartments, not expensive and safe, in the city, near everything so we can walk to everything?

A

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
I have stayed at The Neptune.
And its pretty good .
But Ramona is the key to making this place appealing .
Very professional.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have stayed at The Neptune.
And its pretty good .
But Ramona is the key to making this place appealing .
Very professional.

That is Neptuno.

And yes, Ramona is the key. For owners, which I am, as well as renters.