Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

hey folks

Hope you are doing good. Now basically I was keen to ask if any of you guys or gals for that matter know of any hair transplants clinics in the north coast? I am thinning out on top and my confidence with the ladies is going downhill. So while im here in Sosua for the next 10 days I was keen to possibly call in somewhere nearby for a consultation.

thanks
    Randy

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

First time I have seen this question posed about any where in the DR. I have never heard of any such clinics on the north coast nor any where else for that matter. Good luck with that confidence issue.

3. Likes Randy T liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.albareyes.com
    not north coast, though

5. Likes Randy T liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you really think Dominicanas care if you have anything on top?
    It's what is down below that counts, and a full wallet!
    Seriously shave your head and you will get more ladies than walking around with a Trump comb-over!

7. Likes N/A, ctrob, Randy T, mike l liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the answer you were looking for.....but I, personally, think that a man who shaves his head is far sexier than a man with plugs or a comb over. A shaved head reflects confidence and masculinity.

(Not that I am looking.....)

Lindsey

9. Likes Africaida liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I started to lose my hair at the ripe old age of 21! I cant even to begin to explain how great i feel accepting me being bald!
    If i had hair i woudn't even know what to do with it. LOL!
    Quick tips, electric razor, never bic it. The ladies will love it. just watch that sun!
    I went through a hard time with it and tried all the tricks, but in the end i feel way more confident with the choice i made than prolonging the inevitable. Jeez, just realized i've been bald longer than ive had hair this year.
    dougie j!

11. Likes Randy T liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Id like to personally thank you all very much for your positive contributions which I really value. Thanks again guys. With going for the shaved look its something I will consider down the track perhaps but for now I would like to give the transplant a fair old shot first. I did read that hair transplant in the D.R can be of good quality and is a few bucks per graft cheaper than back home in the states. Youve made me realise that there is life without hair on top so thanks and Tamborista that was quite a funny comment yep the old wallett does sure come in handy in the DR LOL
    Last edited by Randy T; 06-05-2012 at 08:15 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CFA123 View Post
    I thought my sweet dreams were coming through when i seen Alba Reyes, .... there is an Alba Reyes from P,R who came runner up in the miss universe pagant and my o my that girl could run her hands through whats left of my hair any day if the week my friend.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you may not have the shaving option if you go for transplants first , it can leave scars i think depending on which option you go for.

also its a non stop operation as more hairs fall out, you have to put more back - very costly

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    i think you may not have the shaving option if you go for transplants first , it can leave scars i think depending on which option you go for.

also its a non stop operation as more hairs fall out, you have to put more back - very costly
    Sounds almost like you become a "hair addict" !!

A client almost forgot his "Just for Men" hair color when checking out. I thought, it isn't the color of your hair, it is the color of your money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast