Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
hey folks

Hope you are doing good. Now basically I was keen to ask if any of you guys or gals for that matter know of any hair transplants clinics in the north coast? I am thinning out on top and my confidence with the ladies is going downhill. So while im here in Sosua for the next 10 days I was keen to possibly call in somewhere nearby for a consultation.

thanks
Randy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
First time I have seen this question posed about any where in the DR. I have never heard of any such clinics on the north coast nor any where else for that matter. Good luck with that confidence issue.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Do you really think Dominicanas care if you have anything on top?
It's what is down below that counts, and a full wallet!
Seriously shave your head and you will get more ladies than walking around with a Trump comb-over!
10_trumphair_lgl.jpg

Aug 21, 2007
Not the answer you were looking for.....but I, personally, think that a man who shaves his head is far sexier than a man with plugs or a comb over. A shaved head reflects confidence and masculinity.

(Not that I am looking.....)

Lindsey

dougiej

Jan 29, 2007
I started to lose my hair at the ripe old age of 21! I cant even to begin to explain how great i feel accepting me being bald!
If i had hair i woudn't even know what to do with it. LOL!
Quick tips, electric razor, never bic it. The ladies will love it. just watch that sun!
I went through a hard time with it and tried all the tricks, but in the end i feel way more confident with the choice i made than prolonging the inevitable. Jeez, just realized i've been bald longer than ive had hair this year.
dougie j!

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Id like to personally thank you all very much for your positive contributions which I really value. Thanks again guys. With going for the shaved look its something I will consider down the track perhaps but for now I would like to give the transplant a fair old shot first. I did read that hair transplant in the D.R can be of good quality and is a few bucks per graft cheaper than back home in the states. Youve made me realise that there is life without hair on top :) so thanks and Tamborista that was quite a funny comment :) yep the old wallett does sure come in handy in the DR LOL

Last edited:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i think you may not have the shaving option if you go for transplants first , it can leave scars i think depending on which option you go for.

also its a non stop operation as more hairs fall out, you have to put more back - very costly

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
i think you may not have the shaving option if you go for transplants first , it can leave scars i think depending on which option you go for.

also its a non stop operation as more hairs fall out, you have to put more back - very costly

Sounds almost like you become a "hair addict" !!

A client almost forgot his "Just for Men" hair color when checking out. I thought, it isn't the color of your hair, it is the color of your money.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
Not the answer you were looking for.....but I, personally, think that a man who shaves his head is far sexier than a man with plugs or a comb over. A shaved head reflects confidence and masculinity.

(Not that I am looking.....)

Lindsey

Lindsay, you are so right. I finally convinced my boyfriend to shave his head in 2005, and he looks great!

But, regarding not looking, of course you are. You're not dead, are you?

May 12, 2005
Just work on your peso-nality with the ladies and your hair or lack of won't be an issue..............................

potatohead

May 10, 2012
Lost my manhood years ago.....i got me a two foot long, ratted out, Rastafarian wig i usually wear when i'm prowling babes.......they love it..ph

Jan 5, 2006
Since not everyone likes the Kojak look, hair transplant is a viable option. The techniques available today, where hairs are transplanted in single strands, result in a natural look, that is practically impossible to detect as a transplant, when done by the right doctor.

That being said; the go to doctor for hair transplants in DR is Dr. Alba Reyes-Sagiv in Santo Domingo. She has built a reputation based on excellent results and a clientele of the who's who among Dominican entertainers and public figures. People such as Juan Luis Guerra, Fernando Villalona, Carlos Alfredo Fatule, Amable Aristy Castro, Joel Lopez, Socrates McKinney, and many more.

I do speak from personal experience, as I have a fully restored hairline thanks to Dr. Reyes-Sagiv, and couldn't be happier! ;)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
That being said; the go to doctor for hair transplants in DR is Dr. Alba Reyes-Sagiv in Santo Domingo. She has built a reputation based on excellent results and a clientele of the who's who among Dominican entertainers and public figures. People such as Juan Luis Guerra, Fernando Villalona, Carlos Alfredo Fatule, Amable Aristy Castro, Joel Lopez, Socrates McKinney, and many more.
I've seen Amable both in person and on campaign ads. I always thought his hairline had been restored by Fotosh?.

I do speak from personal experience, as I have a fully restored hairline thanks to Dr. Reyes-Sagiv, and couldn't be happier! ;)
Will you share a pic? ;)