Emerald beach club

CarinaR

Feb 2, 2009
Hey Guys

Have you been to Emerald Beach Club? It looks pretty nice, what about the food?

Many thanks!!

Jan 17, 2009
We were there earlier this year. The food was excellent but service was not. The servers were very slow, didn't understand what we wanted despite my speaking to them in Spanish (the girl spoke absolutely no English), and it's quite expensive. We got our bread order after we had finished eating our meals, and pur order for a bottle of red wine, which we specified several times, at room temperature not cold got us more than once very cold red wine. But we were very surprised on the food presentation and the quality of it. So kudos to the Chef, but not to the wait staff.

dqamllc

Nov 9, 2011
Thumbs Down

Hey Guys

Have you been to Emerald Beach Club? It looks pretty nice, what about the food?

Many thanks!!

I was there 2 weeks ago and the service was slow and the food was horrible. Some of the items on the menu were not even available anymore. I asked if it was the old Nikki Beach, and was told yes, just new owners and name, but same chef, etc. I doubt it was though. I ate there when it was Nikki Beach before and it was great... I even complained that the menu was confusing since there were so many items below each section that ran onto half way or three quarters down the next page where the next section started.

Let us all know how your experience was with the new Emeral beach club.

DonDR

Jul 14, 2010
I am going out practically every weekend and sometimes I stop at Emeralds. The food is great (whatever you choose), the vine list is great (considering you are in a small town of Dominican Republic) ? the service sometimes sucks. I noticed it depends on where you seat ? on the deck it is perfect and on the beach lousy. And if you are for long drinks ? they are one of the best on the beach ? variety and most of all ? the quality. Some Fridays and Saturdays they have special parties ? they usually start after 11 p.m.